Positioned on generous 956sqm block, this solid four-bedroom family home is tucked away in a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac close to shops, schools, transport and a short drive to beaches.
This home offers two living areas, a generous sized kitchen and lots of natural light. The large master bedroom has an ensuite, ample wardrobe space and access to the outdoor entertaining area and garden.
The living/dining areas are both light and bright and seamlessly connect with the outdoor entertaining area perfect for a family BBQ. There is plenty of level grassed area for the kids and pets to play, room for a pool or shed and side access on both sides of the property.
The home also has air-conditioning, security screens, garden shed and 5kW solar – definitely one not to miss!
– Spacious home in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought after area
– Open plan kitchen and family area flowing out to entertainment area
– Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, two with air-conditioning
– Fourth bedroom or study, 5KWH solar
– Generous undercover alfresco entertaining area
– Double side access with room for the toys
– 956sqm level block fully fenced with room for a shed or pool
– Close to schools, shops and parks
– Meridan State College catchment
– Short drive to the beaches, shops and Caloundra CBD!
– Easy access to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast Hospital Precinct