Lovell Court is in a superb location – central to all local amenities yet offers privacy and tranquility, backing on to a beautiful and well maintained council park. This home is ideally situated with Mount Ommaney less than a 5 minute drive away for all your shopping needs. You’ll be spoilt by the local schooling choices as part of the catchments for Centenary High School and Jamboree Heights State School, Good New Lutheran School, and numerous child care centres.
Venturing to Brisbane City is made easy with Darra train station a 5 minute drive, or by taking advantage of the quick access via the western freeway getting you in to the CBD in less than 22 minutes. Gold Coast beaches are also an effortless trip in less than one hours drive from this centrally located home.
As you walk in the door you’re greeted by the master bedroom on the right hand side which features a walk in robe and ensuite, and on the left is a roomy lounge area which can be shut off from the rest of the house creating a potential parents retreat! The standout features for this home is the large outdoor swimming pool and undercover entertaining areas. All visible from the kitchen and living areas, you’ll love having family and friends over for barbecues and pool parties all summer long! The entire yard is fully fenced and pet Friendly.
* Low set brick home centrally located with a pool, garden & an open plan living creating a spacious and private home
* Two living areas – both air conditioned
* Large master bedroom presents a walk in wardrobe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
* All bedrooms featuring ceiling fans and bedroom 3 & 4 with built in wardrobes
* Formal and informal dining rooms
* All windows and sliding doors are fitted with screens
* Carport which fits two cars
* Garden shed
* Pets upon application
Jamboree Heights State School
Centenary State High School
CONTROLLED OPEN HOUSE PROCEDURES
We are offering a Controlled Open House for this property on “day / time” in accordance with the guidelines offered by state and federal government. Social distancing will be enforced and sanitizer will be available.