We’ve put together a list of 12 alternative but amazing uses for Vicks VapoRub. And we are pretty sure you’ve never heard of any of them!
We all know Vicks VapoRub as our good friend and ally in fighting colds. Its main ingredients — camphor, menthol, and eucalyptus — help relieve a cough and nasal congestion. However, these are not the only benefits of the product. It also has some superpowers like relieving headaches and back pains, disciplining your pet and even reducing belly fat!
Works as an insect repellent 0:35
Relieves headaches 1:15
Takes good care of your feet 1:41
Prevents pet incidents 2:19
Stops your cat from ruining your furniture 2:49
Reduces stretch marks 3:18
Treats toenail fungus 3:45
Helps you get rid of bruises 4:13
Relieves earache 4:35
Brings noticeable results on your face 5:01
Relieves muscle and back pain 5:25
Helps get rid of belly fat 5:56
Recommendations before you use Vicks VapoRubs 6:35
#vaporub #vicks #bellyfat
Follow some general recommendations before you use Vicks VapoRubs:
• Just like any other product that is used on the skin, Vicks VapoRub must be tested on your skin before you use it. To see if you have an allergic reaction, put some Vicks on the back of your hand and watch for a while. If you notice burning, redness, or any other symptoms, don’t use it at all.
• The product shouldn’t be used on children under two as it can adversely affect the respiratory tract.
• If you have doubts, always consult your doctor before using.
– Vicks VapoRub can help you to relieve it. Menthol, one of its main ingredients, helps lower blood pressure in your head and, as a result, relieves pain.
– Rub some Vicks VapoRub on your stretch marks, and in just two weeks you will see that they gradually become less visible.
– If you suffer from toenail fungus, try applying some Vicks to the affected nail every night and then put your socks on. The next day, wash your feet and clip off as much infected nail as possible.
– If it happens to you, gently rub some Vicks VapoRub on your bruise, and observe the healing process. The ointment will reduce all the swelling, and the bruise itself will disappear faster.
– Vicks can help you get rid of belly fat! Mix one tablespoon of crushed tablet camphor, one tablespoon of alcohol, one tablespoon of baking soda, and half a jar of Vicks VapoRub until you get a paste. Before doing your physical exercises, apply this paste to your abdomen or to the area that you plan to work on, and wrap yourself with plastic wrap. When you finish your workout, rinse with plenty of water.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: