This well-maintained, low maintenance rendered family home is located within a highly coveted street in the Alstonville precinct, in the heart of Currimundi.
Offering 3 generous sized-bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 1 family/dining room, a media and utility room, 3-car accommodation, this home is ready for you to enjoy or there is superb scope to personalise.
Sitting on a private, flat, 411sqm block, this home offers dual street frontage with oodles of usable outdoor space for the family and pets to enjoy. The home has manicured gardens, a choice of two separate living zones, an open plan kitchen with ample cabinetry and cupboard space. The family/dining room flows seamlessly onto a north east facing covered entertainment deck which can be enjoyed all year round.
The generous sized master bedroom is air-conditioned, has a walk-in robe with access to the two-way bathroom. The home is predominately tiled with carpets to the media room and bedrooms.
With direct access to Currimundi Marketplace, an abundance of medical facilities, walking tacks through magnificent nature reserves, public transport and Talara Primary School is just a 4-minute walk away and Currimundi Lake and Currimundi Beach are at your doorstep.
At a glance: –
• Spaciously laid out and welcoming
• Side access with a double car port that can house the family caravan or boat
• Functional kitchen, with ample cabinetry and cupboard space
• Generous sized bedrooms
• 1.5 bathrooms
• Air-conditioned to the master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Screens to all windows and doors
• 411sq.m level block
• Foxtel ready;
• Great sized rear shed;
• Fully fenced
• 3 car accommodation
• Undercover entertaining area
• Nestling in the evergreen precinct of Alstonville in a quiet circuit
• Flexible floorplan with laundry located in the utility room
• An hour’s drive to Brisbane
• Close to the Sunshine Coast Hospital Precinct
• Close to a selection of fine public and private schools
• Less than 5kms to Caloundra CBD
• Ten-minute drive to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital Precinct
• Thirty minutes to the Glass House Mountains and Sunshine Coast Hinterland.