This video explains what types of goods and services fall into USPTO and NICE trademark classification for Class 30. This video is prepared by LegalForce, Inc., which created the Trademarkia.com website. For more information on trademarks, visit www.trademarkia.com or the law firm LegalForce RAPC Worldwide P.C. (www.legalforcelaw.com).
LegalForce RAPC Worldwide P.C. is the world’s largest trademark law firm. This class includes Coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; rice; tapioca and sago; flour and preparations made from cereals; bread, pastry and confectionery; ices; sugar, honey, treacle; yeast, baking-powder; salt; mustard; vinegar, sauces (condiments); spices; ice.
Class 30 includes mainly foodstuffs of plant origin prepared for consumption or conservation as well as auxiliaries intended for the improvement of the flavor of food.
This Class includes, in particular:
– beverages with coffee, cocoa, chocolate or tea base;
– cereals prepared for human consumption (for example, oat flakes and those made of other cereals).
This Class does not include, in particular:
– certain foodstuffs of plant origin (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods);
– salt for preserving other than for foodstuffs (Cl. 1);
– medicinal teas and dietetic food and substances adapted for medical use (Cl. 5);
– baby food (Cl. 5);
– dietary supplements (Cl. 5);
– raw cereals (Cl. 31);
– foodstuffs for animals (Cl. 31).